Friday, August 15, 2008

I've decided to stop counting the days.

Sorry this post has been a long time coming. The internet went out at the house I'm staying in so I've been checking email whilst at the home of Toby and Mocha (I'm totally stealing internet from the cafe next door).


Toby and Mocha. Adorable.


The other night (Tuesday?) I had dinner with some of my family and brought over the raw pomegranate cheesecake con strawberries. And it was a resounding success! Everyone seemed to really enjoy it and my uncle wants it for his next birthday! Haha! I thought that it was tasty, maybe a bit too sweet, but I was glad I could share it with people. Eating it all by myself would have been so so BAD.

It was great seeing my cousin, too. I haven't seen her in YEARS! That's right, years. I'll get to hang out with her a little bit on Sunday before she heads back to school but it's just been too damn long.


YUMMY! And RAW!


She had just gotten back from Mexico, where she was doing mission work. I have so much respect for her. She's the type of person that makes you want to find that spiritual center in yourself but doesn't get pushy -- and believe me, I've met enough people trying to convert me.


Sadly, my career as a luchadora was short lived.


Our "goofy" pose. We do it well.

On Wednesday nothing really eventful went on. Talked to Fredo some more. He gave me some supplements: one system detox, one total heart, and one total parasite --which are in my lungs, apparently. I also had dinner with Jonathan (a friend through Aunt Peg) and his sister at the Flying Biscuit which was delightful. It was nice to get out of the house and to talk to different people.

Thursday was a bit of a wash. Dereck was suppose to get home but ended up having his flight cancelled so I didn't do much of anything. I hung out with the cats A LOT so I got caught up on The Secret Life of the American Teenager and Project Runway. I get addicted to TV pretty fast -- especially when I can watch it on YouTube.

It looks like I'll be staying on this raw/vegetarian diet for at least another two weeks. I need to be on a raw diet for the intestinal cleanse and then it's probably best that I ease back into eating other foods -- thus the vegetarian aspect.

And Patrick, the water was clear at the beginning but it would have changed colors even without my feet being in there. What comes out are the black flecks and white film. It has to do with "science" and "electrons" which you'd think I'd be good at explaining -- but I'm not. All I know is that I get the treatments for free and that is a big perk of having your brother be a total wellness professional.

Alright, sorry this is short. I gotta get back to Dereck and Tim's so I can clean house a bit before he gets home. Cheers!
-Bonnilla

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

first - i'm totally blogstalking you
second - i'm absolutely jealous you got to hang out with joanna and all my far away from me family
third - mom said you were just nerdy enough to make this look cool (but maybe you've already been sent it dozens of times, the same way everyone send my daughter camo clothes?)
http://www.bustedtees.com/neverforget?utm_medium=CPA&utm_source=UrbanDictionary&utm_campaign=SkyScraper