Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What I Did Last Saturday


I work in an awesome lab.  Example from Saturday: Trip to St. Augustine Alligator Farm

That's right -- I got to  manhandle alligators and crocodiles from around the world!

It was pretty fun, too, except at one point where I was sitting on the back of an alligator that decided to thrash around a bit. That's when I realized that I probably wasn't big enough to be sitting on the back of that alligator....heh....I still have all my fingers though!

And I was deemed worthy the title of DANGER RANGER!

The trip made Sunday seem really boring since all I had to do was grade papers :(

Since that trip, I've just been teaching and learning -- learning and teaching.

Oh! I also called the Supervisor of Elections back home and got my absentee ballot sent up here. The more I hear Sarah Palin open her mouth, the more I realize I have to vote.

Interpret that last statement how you will.

And now I leave you with NERD ROCK!




ADIOS!
-BONICITA!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should vote no matter who opens their mouth. There are people around the world who would love to have that opportunity. I'm glad you're going to vote.
Aunt Patty

Bonicita said...

I feel like I've just been scolded but then still handed a gold star...

I was, and am, going to vote regardless of that fool -- she just managed to re-invigorate my voting chutzpah.

Anonymous said...

If your Aunt Patty can't scold you then who can? No one. That's right. No one.